I wish someone could just lay a palm on me and make all the anxiety that comes with teaching and working at a school magically dissolve.
- megg1309 likes this
- susurrosdeunachica reblogged this from thelearningbrain
- ethrim likes this
- maintainingequilibria said: My childhood pediatrician is a magician in that sense!
- kelseeeyp said: From my own experience, this book has helped me immensely: ‘How To Stop Worrying and Start Living’ by Dale Carnegie. — Truly! I hope it helps.
- bweepuppycat likes this
- liberissim0 likes this
- edzedomega likes this
- lianathy likes this
- granadianknight likes this
- granadianknight said: I’ve been there. likewise pal! Feel terribly exhausted after 4 hours of work.
- putyourfacesonparade likes this
- thelearningbrain posted this