…so I’m in Baltimore for a wedding tonight, but I have tomorrow pretty much free. Any suggestions for things to see/do?
- sarahmarissa15 likes this
- sarahmarissa15 answered:sleep<3
- michelle24970 likes this
- michelle24970 answered:hi
- challengedand20 answered:The Inner Harbor is always great. Lots to do: food, shops, museums, boats, and great sights!
- pencilblots answered:Depends on where you are. You could visit me, and we could have a cookout.
- jasurbek answered:Inner Harbor was my favorite place when I was in Baltimore. Great place to visit :)
- jasurbek likes this
- beefcube answered:Baltimore museum of art, walters gallery, spend the day in the inner harbor, get a drink at brewer’s art….there’s tons to do here
- thelearningbrain posted this