Any teachers out there do weekly self-evaluations on their own performance as it relates to their students’ learning?
If so, how and what do these self-evals look like? What kinds of things do you measure, and how do you go about measuring?
- hugh281288 likes this
- dxb13 likes this
- hamoudialgerino reblogged this from englishteachingtoolbox
- hamoudialgerino likes this
- englishteachingtoolbox reblogged this from thelearningbrain
- englishteachingtoolbox likes this
- eyelovepi answered: No, but that’s a good idea for next year! Thanks!
- ursoteachable likes this
- This was featured in #Education
- peterwsetter likes this
- thelearningbrain posted this